In the lives of many music lovers there may be a need to put the songs together. It may be just a mix of your favorite songs, a special audio editing or something else that needs to be implemented quickly and ergonomically. It is here that special online services will come to the aid of the user, allowing for a couple of clicks (and absolutely free) to join the tracks we need into one synchronous whole. In this article I will tell you how to connect music online for free, what services for this exist and how to work with them.
The content of the article:
- Список сервисов позволяющих соединить песни онлайн бесплатно 1 List of services allowing to connect songs online for free
- Сервис Audio-Joiner поможет склеить песни 2 Service Audio-Joiner helps to glue songs
- Mp3cut.foxcom — онлайн объединение аудио треков 3 Mp3cut.foxcom - online audio track mix
- Audiojoiner быстрое соединение музыки 4 Audiojoiner quick connect music
- Soundation аудиоредактор по объединению 5 Soundation audio editor by combining
- Заключение 6 Conclusion
List of services allowing to connect songs online for free
The services I described below allow you to connect music online for free in a couple of minutes. At the same time, their functionality is, in general, similar to each other - you load the songs you need into the service, put the boundaries of the tracks added to each other, determine the number of options (smooth increase and attenuation of the volume at the beginning and end of the composition, crossfade etc.), and then download the result to your computer (or save it to the network).
Service Audio-Joiner helps glue songs
Probably the most popular network resource to join songs into one is Audio-Joiner. In most materials on the topic of adding songs to each other, this resource is in the first (and often the only) place. And this is not surprising, since its functionality is simple, fast and intuitive, the service has Russian-language functionality and supports most of the well-known audio formats.
To take advantage of this service, do the following:
- Go to this service ;
- Click on the “Add tracks” button and load the songs you need to join, or, if you wish, record the sound through the microphone by clicking on the appropriate button;
- Turn on (or turn off) a smooth start and a smooth attenuation of the composition, crossfade (smoothly flowing songs into each other), with blue slider on each track, mark those parts of the composition that you want to put together (or mark each composition completely);
- Click on the "Connect" button to get the result, and then on the "Download" button to save it to your computer.
Mp3cut.foxcom - online audio track mix
Another good service to glue music online for free. Its functionality is a bit more complicated than the previous one, however, it makes it easy to add music to online music.
To use its features do the following:
- Go to the resource ;
- Click on the “mp3 / wav” button in the upper left and upload to the service the first track in the list;
- Use the sliders to mark the fragment you need for gluing and click on the green arrow to the right (add a segment to the end of the audio data), the desired segment will be transferred to the bottom panel;
- Set the red slider bottom panel at the end of the track;
- Now download the next song. Again click on the button "mp3 / wav" and download the next track;
- Again, on top of the sliders, mark the desired part of the second track and click on the green arrow to the right, this segment will be transferred to the lower part and added to the first segment (in the same way, you can add the desired number of segments);
- Listen to the result. If everything is fine, click on the "Finish" button and download the mix.
Audiojoiner quick connect music
An English-language service designed to add music to online music. Its functionality is very similar to the first service, however, these are different resources.
So, to use this service, do the following:
- Log in to the service ;
- Click on the “Add tracks” button and consistently load the tracks you need to join to the resource;
- Set a convenient option for yourself (crossfade, fading, and so on), with the sliders, select the segments necessary for the connection;
- Click “Play” (play) to listen to the result;
- If you are satisfied with the result, then click on “Join” (join) and save the result to your PC.
Soundation audio editor by combining
A rich online audio editor that allows you to connect audio online for free. I would recommend it first of all to professional music lovers, since the possibilities of the service are quite huge, and it will be hard for an amateur to figure it out. At the same time, the free functionality of the site is limited, and you have to pay extra for full features.
To connect songs online on this resource, do the following:
- Go to this service ;
- Complete the simplest registration;
- Click on the "File" button, and then on the "Import Audio File" and download the first track (usually it will be displayed below, in the audio channel number 5 (Audio Channel 5);
- Set the player's slider at the end of your first song (help the quick scroll buttons on the bottom ";
- Then again click on “File” - “Import Audio File” and load the next track, it will load in the next channel;
- So download all the tracks you need, then listen to the result;
- Now you need to download the resulting shared track. Click on “File” and then on “Save as” (you can also use the option with “export sng” or “export wav” file).
Above, I reviewed several services that allow you to connect music online for free. Their functionality is quite simple and intuitive, and will not cause any problems for music lovers. For those users who lack the functionality of the above services, I can advise such programs for combining audio like Audacity or AudioMaster, they can also help in the implementation of the tasks described above.