In the article, I will discuss two ways to play Last Day on Earth: Survival on PC. This is an exciting action mixed with strategy, as well as a mass of approved reviews. Last Day on Earth: Survival is a game in which you are invited to plunge into a world where the virus has hit all the people on earth and made horrifying and bloodthirsty zombies out of them. The character you control is one of a small number of people who are lucky enough not to succumb to the influence of the virus and now his main task is only survival.
The game begins in a small area, near a dilapidated house. We are in a fight to meet with hordes of zombies, defeating them you conquer new lands. A world where a zombie is waiting around every corner is terrible, but even worse is people and nature. They act faster than any monsters. Fear, heat, hunger are the main enemies that force people to do terrible things.
The content of the article:
- Играть в Last Day on Earth: Survival используя эмулятор BlueStacks 3 1 Play Last Day on Earth: Survival using the BlueStacks 3 emulator
- Настройки BlueStacks 3 в игре 1.1 BlueStacks 3 settings in the game
- Установка и запуск игры Last Day on Earth: Survival при помощи Nox App Player на компьютере 2 Installing and Running Last Day on Earth: Survival with Nox App Player on PC
- Настройка управления в Nox App Player для игр 2.1 Setting up controls in Nox App Player for games
Play Last Day on Earth: Survival using the BlueStacks 3 emulator
When you meet a decent game created for Android or iOS and other mobile OS you want to try it out on a more familiar and convenient whole computer, controlling the mouse and keyboard. Unfortunately, the game is released only for operating systems of mobile devices. In order to run Last Day on Earth: Survival on a computer, we need to use a special program - an emulator. One of these programs is BlueStacks 3. It has been around for a long time and the design of the first version was, to put it mildly, primitive. But most importantly, she ran the games and programs on the computer and everyone was happy with that.
With the release of the third version, everything has changed dramatically. BlueStacks 3 perfectly transformed in terms of design and became easy to manage. This program its interface is like a well-known browser window, but instead of tabs, it opens applications between which you can easily switch. Now let's learn how to run the game "Last Day: Survival" on the computer. First you need to download it:
- Go to the official website of the manufacturer of the program and download the installation package - https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html?utm_campaign=last-day-on-earth-ap-ru .
- Install and run the emulator. In the window that opens, you must log in to your Google account.
- In the upper right corner you will see the search box. In it you need to enter the name of the game Last Day on Earth: Survival and select it, then click on the “Install” or “Install” button, depending on the installed language in the program.
- After installation on your computer, a shortcut will appear on your desktop to launch the game Last Day on Earth: Survival on your PC.
BlueStacks 3 settings in the game
To set up control in the game:
- Run the game. At the bottom of the screen is the keyboard icon to run settings. Click it.
- Now you need to select the joystick icon for movement, not the key action.
- You need to move the joystick from the top line to perform an action - just click on the desired area and select the desired key.
- Finally, save the settings by clicking the “Save” button.
You can sort out the settings yourself by choosing the ones you like. Dealing with the settings will be quite simple.
Installing and running Last Day on Earth: Survival game using Nox App Player on your computer
There is another worthy emulator to consider - the Nox App Player. It appeared a little later than the emulator, which we talked about above. But then, noting the mistakes of their competitors, took the lead in popularity almost immediately.
To install it for the game Last Day on Earth: Survival on a PC, follow the instructions below:
- To download and install an emulator, go to https://ru.bignox.com/ and press the red button under the name of the emulator.
- After you have downloaded and installed it, run the application and here you will be asked to log in to your Google account to access the Play Market.
- Next, look again for the application search window and write the name of the game Last Day on Earth: Survival. On the PC, you can play after installation. The steps taken are practically the same as in the previous emulator, although there are some differences in the interface.
Setting up controls in Nox App Player for games
To make Nox App Player control settings:
- Click to the right of the label, which is the second in a row.
- In the menu that appears, we need to adjust the motion control, to do this, move the joystick to the desired part of the monitor.
- For each action of the character (movement, pick up an object, strike, etc.), click on the desired part to change and select the appropriate key that will trigger this action.
- Now you need to save the settings.
There is a standard scheme that many players use: we move with the joystick, strike the enemy - Space, take the subject C or E. So you can adjust all the basic actions with the help of the keys and help the mouse during the game, it is very convenient, because for this we and moved the game to PC. You can watch a video on the topic: