Surely many of us, working in the program Adobe PhotoShop, faced with the inability to fulfill the request due to problems with the interpretation of jpeg-data. This occurs when processing photos. You are trying to open an image downloaded from the Internet or taken from a hard disk in Photoshop, and you see a pop-up message about this error before your eyes. This article will discuss why it is impossible to execute a query, because of what problems arise with the interpretation of jpeg-data, and what needs to be done to get rid of this error.
The content of the article:
- Почему возникает ошибка в Фотошоп? 1 Why does an error occur in Photoshop?
- Способы устранения ошибки при выполнении запроса в связи с проблемами с интерпретацией jpeg-данных 2 Ways of eliminating errors in the execution of the request due to problems with the interpretation of the jpeg-data
- Что делать при проблеме воспроизведения картинки 3 What to do when there is a problem playing the picture
- Способ сжатия изображения 3.1 Image compression method
Why does an error occur in Photoshop?
Among the possible causes of the departure error when executing the request due to problems with the interpretation of jpeg-data are:
- image damage as a result of a virus attack that only photoshop sees, having a more advanced method of checking files for integrity;
- an error in the Adobe PhotoShop module that loads photos in jpeg format into memory - it may incorrectly read data or ignore some nuances;
- jpeg file resolution is too high.
Without knowing the true reason for the departure of the error with a message about the refusal to execute the request, it is necessary to take the following steps so that the problems with the interpretation of the jpeg data disappear. At any stage the error should be corrected. As a result, the required file will open correctly and you can continue working with it.
Ways of eliminating errors in the execution of the request due to problems with the interpretation of the jpeg-data
If the file is damaged as a result of a virus attack, then a system scan with an installed antivirus program that will find and disable the malicious code will help. The antivirus itself should preferably be placed in the regular scanning mode, but when you take out any errors, you must also include an emergency check.
Most often it is impossible to fulfill the request due to the occurrence of problems with jpeg when processing photos in the specified format in Adobe PhotoShop.
What to do when there is a problem playing the picture
If you load an image into the editor and you can’t continue working with it, you need to do the following:
- open a photo in a simpler editor that imposes minimal requirements on image quality (for example, in system Paint);
- resave the photo in a different format - to do this, click on the word “File” in the upper left corner of the editor, move the cursor to “Save As” and select the extensions png, jpeg, bmp, gif or others;
- you can not move the cursor, and click on “Save As”, then the save menu will appear, where the file type is selected in the drop-down list;
- then again you need to go into photoshop and open the saved image.
If the problem of interpreting the jpeg-data arose at this stage, then using this method it will be solved.
Image compression method
You can also try to compress the image while maintaining its quality. This is done with the help of online services such as Web Resizer, Image Optimizer, PunyPNG and other handy tools, and programs - Paint and Adobe PhotoShop.
Consider an example on standard Paint:
- open the image in the editor;
- click “Resize”;
- By default, the fields “Percentages” and “Save proportions” will be highlighted;
- In the “Interest” field enter the required number (in our case 70%).
- Click OK - the photo in the right size is ready.
Alternatively, try reinstalling Adobe PhotoShop or upgrading it to the latest version. Perhaps the outdated version of the program does not cope with the functions and causes an error when executing the request due to problems with the interpretation of jpeg-data.