Some users of the Windows operating system may encounter the error "File system error 1073741819" when launching any application with administrative rights. Quite often, this happens during the transition and the corresponding update from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but there are cases that Windows 7 and Windows 8 users encounter this problem. fix file system error on your pc.
The content of the article:
- Причины ошибки файловой системы 1073741819 1 Causes of a file system error 1073741819
- Как исправить ошибку файловой системы 1073741819 2 How To Fix File System Error 1073741819
- Способ 1. Измените звуковую схему на «по умолчанию» 3 Method 1. Change the sound scheme to "default"
- Способ 2. Измените рабочую тему ОС Windows 4 Method 2. Change the Windows operating theme.
- Способ 3. Отключите UAC 5 Method 3. Disable UAC
- Способ 4. Создайте другой пользовательский аккаунт 6 Method 4. Create another user account
- Способ 5. Измените параметры питания 7 Method 5. Change the power settings
- Способ 6. Удалите AVAST 7.1 Method 6. Remove AVAST
- Заключение 8 Conclusion
Causes of File System Error 1073741819
The most common users of this error are Windows OS 10 users, after switching to it from Windows 7. The appearance of this error not only prevents the launch of programs with administrative rights, but also simply does not allow installing any new software in the system. Every time a user tries to do this, the UAC (User Account Control System) gives error 1073741819, essentially blocking administrative activity in the operating system.
The main reason, if not strange, is usually the sound scheme, which has been transferred from your Windows 7 to Windows 10 when upgrading from one OS to another. For certain reasons, Windows 10 is not able to play some system sounds of the Windows 7 sound scheme, and as a result, UAC blocks administrative access to system functionality.
How To Fix File System Error 1073741819
In accordance with the above, the notorious file system error 1073741819 is fixed in the following ways:
Method 1: Change the sound scheme to "default"
To do this, go to “Control Panel” - “Sounds”, find the “Sound scheme” parameter there and set it to “Default” (or “Windows default”). The error I was considering should disappear after that.
I also recommend disabling UAC notifications by opening the start menu, find and click on “User Access Control” (User Access Control), click on “Change User Access Control” (Change User Access Control), and set the slider to lower value.
Method 2: Change the Windows operating theme
- Also, changing the desktop theme can help in resolving error 1073741819.
- Hover over the free space of the desktop, right-click and select "Personalize."
- In the personalization settings, click on "Themes", and there we select the theme "Windows 10".
Method 3: Disable UAC
- Go to the start menu, select the Control Panel there, look for UAC, click on “Change User Access Control”.
- Set the slider to the lowest value (never notify).
- After doing this, click on the “Spacebar” button, and click through the system messages that may appear after that.
- This may help resolve the error 1073741819 in Windows 7 and 10.
Method 4: Create another user account
Another, and quite effective way to solve the problem 1073741819, is to create a new account and work with it. Usually, in the new "accounting", the problem I am considering disappears.
Method 5: Change the power settings
- Go to the "Control Panel" - "System and Security" - "Power", select the settings of the current power management scheme (usually "Balanced").
- We press there on "Change advanced power settings", set the parameter from the network and battery to "Optimal energy saving."
Method 6. Remove AVAST
In quite rare cases, the cause of the problem was the functionality of the AVAST antivirus installed on the user's computer. To get rid of error 1073741819, it is recommended to completely remove this antivirus from your computer, replacing it with a more stable alternative.
The main solution to the "File system error 1073741819" problem is the sound scheme used by default in Windows. If this option did not help, try other tips that I listed, they will help to fix error 1073741819 on your PC.