CryptoPro cryptographic utilities are used in many programs created by Russian developers. Their purpose is to sign various electronic documents, organize PKI, and manipulate certificates. In this article, we will look at the error that occurs as a result of working with the certificate - “A system error occurred while checking the trust relationship”.
The content of the article:
- Причина появления ошибки в КриптоПро 1 The cause of the error in CryptoPro
- Решение ошибки с сертификатом 2 Solving certificate error
- Установка личного сертификата 3 Installing a personal certificate
- Другие методы устранения ошибки при проверке отношений доверия 4 Other methods of eliminating errors in checking trust relationships
The cause of the error in CryptoPro
The appearance of a system error message is often associated with conflicting versions of Windows and CryptoPro. Users tend to quickly get acquainted with the system requirements of the software, its properties and capabilities. That is why it is necessary to study the instructions and forums in more detail only after a failure has occurred.
Often, the software itself is installed in the system with errors. There are plenty of reasons for this:
- Problems in the system registry Windows;
- The hard disk is filled with garbage that prevents other software from working properly;
- The presence of viruses in the system and so on.
Certificate Error Solving
A system failure has occurred in the CryptoPro software product. “A system error occurred while checking the trust relationship”. Let's try to solve this problem. In some cases, the program may display a message on the screen if there are no corresponding updates in the system. You may also receive an error if you use CryptoPro version 3.6 on the Windows 8.1 operating system. For this OS, you must use version 4 and above. But to install a new one, you need to uninstall the old version.
All important data from the previous version must be copied to removable media or to a separate Windows folder.
- Open the "Start" menu and click on the "Control Panel" Windows;
- In the next step, click "Uninstall a program." This can be done faster - press 2 keys WIN + R and enter the command “control” in the line, then select “Remove Programs”;
- In the list, find the old version of CryptoPro and select it with the mouse. Then click the “Delete” button at the top;
- Confirm the deletion.
Then you need to visit the official website and download the latest version of the utility package, download them and install on your computer. Go to https://www.cryptopro.ru/downloads . When installing for a while, disable Windows Firewall and other programs or antiviruses that may block the work of CryptoPro.
You can install a new product using your personal account on the site. To do this, you need to login and log in.
- Then go to LK;
- Open the tab "Service Management";
- Go to the section "Automated workplace";
- Then find the item "Plugins and add-ons" and click on one of the versions of CryptoPro.
Installing a personal certificate
Next, you need to install the certificate in the CryptoPro utility to eliminate the certificate failure - when checking the trust relationship failed. Run the software as an administrator. This is best done from the Start menu.
- In the program window, select the tab "Service";
- Select "View certificates ...";
- Then in the “Certificates of the private key” window, click the small “Browse” button and select a container;
- Press "Next". If you see a message that says there is no key set, take it from the key carrier;
- Click the "Install" button below;
- Then in the process you need to select the item to move the certificates to your personal vault and finally click the "Finish" button.
Other methods for troubleshooting trust verification
If you are using CryptoPro version 4, but the error still appears, try to just reinstall the program. In many cases, these actions helped users. It is also possible that your hard disk is full of unnecessary files and they need to be deleted. Standard Windows utilities will help us with this.
- Open the explorer (WIN + E) and select one of the local PCM disks;
- Click on "Properties";
- Under the image of the occupied disk space, find and click the "Clear" button;
- Then a window will appear where you need to select the files to be deleted;
- You can select all items and click "OK".
This instruction must be performed for all local drives on your computer. Further execute the following instruction to check Windows files.
- Open the Start menu;
- Type in the search bar "command line";
- Select this line and right-click and select the item “On behalf of the administrator”;
- Enter the command “sfc / scannow” to start the scan in this window;
- Press the ENTER key.
Wait for the process to complete. If the utility finds a problem in the file system, you will see this in the final message. Close all windows and try to start the CryptoPro program to make sure that the error “During certificate trust verification has occurred a certificate error” has already been resolved. For special cases there is a software support number - 8 800 555 02 75.