When launching various programs, the user may encounter the message “ Unhandled exception has occurred in your application ”, after which the program usually asks to click on the “Continue” button to continue. In this case, after clicking on this button, the application is usually closed. This material is intended to help the user correct this error, I will tell you what this problem is and how to fix Unhandled exception has occurred on your PC.
The content of the article:
The crux of the problem Unhandled exception has occurred
Translated from English, the message “Unhandled exception has occurred in your application” sounds like “An unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click on “ Continue ”, the application will ignore this error and try to continue working. If you click on Quit , the application will close immediately. "
The appearance of such a message has a wide variety of reasons related to damage to the files serving the operation of the application, as well as problems in their debugged functionality. The error with the message Unhandled exception has occurred can be encountered both when launching multiple games, as well as when running various service applications and other specialized programs.
What to do with Unhandled exception
To correct this dysfunction, do the following:
- Restart your computer , sometimes it helps;
- Run the problematic application with administrator rights , in some cases this has proven effective;
- Check your system for viruses, sometimes the cause of this dysfunction is malware damage to the program's body. Use proven anti-virus programs such as Dr.Web CureIt !, Trojan Remover and others;
- Perform the NET Framework program recovery (go to the list of installed programs, find the NET Framework, and click on it twice to select “Repair”). After the recovery procedure, try to restart the desired application;
- Reinstall the Visual C ++ application, problems in its work can also cause the problem I am describing.
- Reinstall the problem application from scratch, and also try another hack to it (with a pirated version);
- Start your computer in safe mode and try to start the application. Despite the fact that in this mode, the functionality of the system is significantly limited, for some problematic applications this can be a good litmus in identifying the root of the problem. If the application has started, make sure that the drivers for the components of your PC are fresh and that there are no conflicts between the components of the system in the device manager;
- If, in safe mode, the error "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" is repeated, then perform a clean boot of the system.
How to fix the error depending on your operating system is described here .
The error described above Unhandled exception has occurred has a wide variation in the causes of its occurrence. Very often viral programs are to blame, and sometimes the program functions poorly due to improper hacking. Try the whole list of tips offered by me, one of them is sure to be the most effective and efficient for you.